Monday, June 16, 2014

Congratulations Card: Xyron & Craftwell Blog Hop



Xyron and Craftwell will be blog hopping all this week sharing wonderful creativity.


Today, I am sharing a specialty card that I created using the Craftwell Teresa Collins "Sophisticated" embossing folder.  I love it. What I like most about the folder is the size. The folder measures 8 1/2 x 12 and perfect for cards and layouts when used with a large capacity die cut machine.  I used my grand calibur and was able to emboss this full 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of white core cardstock beautifully. I sanded the cardstock to expose the white core and enhance the design. It was perfect for this card. All layers were adhered using my Xyron 5" Creative Station and 3/8 Adhesive Dots.

Congratulations Card by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Close to My Heart, Stampin Up, Patterned Paper: Stampin Up; Crystals, Flowers, Spray: Prima; Embossing Folder: Craftwell




This is a close up of the design of the embossing. Isn't it lovely....:)

Thanks so much for visiting today...:) Visit the Xyron Blog for more creativity.

Hugs,
Karen

5 comments:

Angela said...

I love this card! It's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us and giving us a little inspiration!

Karen Jiles said...

Thanks so much, Angela!!

cghundley said...

Lovely and that
folder is so
pretty!
Carla from Utah

Heather Thompson said...

very stunning!!!! beautiful.

grammypat said...

First time on your site -- great beautiful card--Thanks for sharing415