Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Cherish" Card with TCW Stencils

Hi there,

Today, I am sharing a card that I created using my Coffee Splotch and Texturized stencils. I absolutely love creating my own backgrounds for my layouts and cards, especially in instances when I do not have coordinated patterned papers and embellishments on hand. What I enjoy most though is using my stencils to create great fun and excitement. In the card below, I was able to enhance the overall design with the use of my TCW stencils. Join me on the TCW blog today to learn more about how the stencils were used to create this card.




Cherish Card by Karen Jiles Supplies Stencils: The Crafter’s Workshop (TCW458s) Coffee Splotch, (TCW437s) Texturized; Cardstock: Copic, Stampin Up; Flowers, Clear Bulb: Prima; Charm: Making Memories; Gelatos: Faber Castell; Adhesive: Xyron; Tool: Craft-Dee-BowZ; Other: Gesso, white paint, cheesecloth
Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

1 comment:

Susan D said...

What a beautiful creation! Love all the colors and embellishments.