Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas 2013 Waterfall Album



Hi there,
 
I finally finished my 2013 Christmas album. We always have so much fun watching the kids open their presents and it's always the perfect time to get some great photos-And I typically take tons of them. The best part about an album like this one is that you get an opportunity to highlight key photos and still include others in pockets and envelopes.
 
This year I decided on a waterfall album created out of chipboard. The base pages range from 4 x6 to 6 x 12. I added stitching to the album pages as a small detail. The book was bound using my Cinch…Love that tool so much.  It’s just neat and super easy. Adhering papers to the chipboard was easily done with my Xyron machine. I added pockets and file folders throughout the album to hold additional memorabilia and photos. I also tucked my journaling into a pocket and made pockets out of some of the photos to add a little interesting detail to the album. I used twine and bows throughout the album to keep it playful and fun. All pages and elements were aged slightly with Vintage Photo ink. The collection that I used was Santa's List by Teresa Collins.  This was a super fun project.
 
 






 
 
Christmas 2013 Album by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Tags, Chipboard Elements, Stickers: Teresa Collins; Envelopes: Maya Road; Hemp: Ranger; Stamps: Tuesday Stamps; Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger; Other: Thread, ribbon, tags, labels

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

Susan D said...

Karen, your album is so pretty and the girls have grown so!!!