Monday, January 13, 2014

Artsy Fun Canvas!!




 
Hi there,

Happy New Year to you...It's amazing how quickly the years fly by.  It's 2014 and this is my 1st post of the year. I am posting this fun canvas that I created with gelatos, big brush markers, and a prima stamp. This piece has super energy for my crafty space. What I love most about it is that it's super fun. The colors are vibrant and perfect to use with this girly stamp. I also loved the accent that the white big brush marker gave to the canvas.  The polka dots were last minute touch, but just what was needed.

Artsy Canvas by Karen Jiles Supplies Canvas panel: Ampersand; Cardstock: Copic; Stickers, stamps: Prima; Pearls, ribbon: Making Memories; Ink: Tsukineko; Punch: Fiskars; Markers: Faber Castell, Copic, ZIG; Pencil: Faber Castell; Gesso: Liquitex; Stencil: The Crafters Workshop

Hugs,

Karen

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

1 comment:

Susan D said...

What a fun piece of art! Love the vibrant colors and the dots were a great addition. Love it!