Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Distressed Tag


Hi there,

Christmas tags are one of my favorite projects to work on. They are super fun because they can serve so many purposes. In the tag below  I used texture as my inspiration. To carry texture throughout, I used embossed elements, stained and dimensional ribbon, metal bells, 3D trees, and uneven application of distress stains. All of these offer texture physically and visually. You can also find my tutorial for this tag over on the Scrapbook News and Review Blog.
 

Christmas Tag by Karen Jiles Supplies Cardstock: Stampin Up; Ink, Stain: Ranger; Punch: EK Success; Embossing Folder: Sizzix; Other: Chipboard, bells, ribbon

Thanks so much for visiting today...:)

Happy Holidays,

Karen

1 comment:

Susan D said...

Love the distressed tag. It is gorgeous...all the colors are beautiful.