Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Card-Happy Holidays!!

Hi there,

Are you ready for Christmas? I am definitely ready, but still looking forward to a little more Christmas crafting time...:)

This is one of my Christmas cards that I created using stamps by Close to My Heart and Hero Arts, corrugated board, seam binding, and buttons. I love creating cards with fun simplistic products. The card measures 5 x 6 1/2. The corrugated board gives the card more depth and texture without adding a significant amount of weight to it. The ribbon and buttons add just the right amount of fun. The curly hemp also contributes greatly to the fun element.


I loved these trees so much that I also created a calendar card using them.

So tell me, what fun elements have you added to your Christmas cards this year?

Hugs,
Karen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Susan D said...

Beautiful card Karen...love the fun elements!